Thursday, August 18, 2005

Rebecca's on the road.

08/17/05 - Rebecca's update:
"I am leaving in the morning for Denver and the start of the 2005 Iron Butt Rally. Mainly I'm just anxious to get on the road and I am looking forward to the 1000 mile ride tomorrow to calm my nerves, and to think about the 11 day adventure that I have ahead of me. I spent today wrapping up some jobs, made a visit to BMW Milwaukee, and doing the last few things on my checklist.
Tonight, I will have dinner with my mom, pack the bike, take the garbage out and go to bed. The time since finding out that I got a spot in the rally has flown by, and I have had so much support and I am so appreciative - especially to my sponsors and to all of you who have taken the time to help along the way or who have just taken the time to wish me well. I feel like you're all riding with me. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

see web stats